🌑 ARGUMENT 1: Without Nityananda mercy its impossible to attain the devotion at lotus feets of Shri Chaitanya dev. And Worship of Gauranga is the most pleasing activity to Nityananda as told by all our acharyas and showed and proven in His pastimes itself and which is his direct instruction. BHAJA GAURANGA…KAHA GAURANAGA …LAHA GAURANGERA NAM RE. JE JANA GAURANAGA BHAJE SE AMARA PRAN RE. To love someone it takes to know him first and follow his very instructions AS IT IS.
● A. We are following Nityananda’s instruction of “Bhaja Gauranga, Kaha Gauranga, Laha Gaurangera Nama re” from 2001. It was we who established the Gaura Gopala mantra, “Gauranga” from the scriptures, when most devotees did not even know that Gauranga Nam was a Mantra.
● We printed Gaura Lila for mass distribution in the form of the $0.5 abridged 300-page full CB and CC books, and also the books Our Eternal Home Navadvipa, Gauranga in Vedas, The 100 Names of Gaura sang by Nityananda, etc. And now we are being told that we are not following Nityananda’s instruction. What an irony?
● No one has been told to stop singing Gauranga Nam and Lila in Kirtan.
● Saying that we don’t follow Nityananda’s instructions to sing Gauranam and Gauralila is like trying to imply that we have suddenly developed envy towards Gaura and are minimizing Him. This is a very big and erroneous claim as we have glorified Lord Gauranga from 2001 whole-heartedly.
● Even our recent instructions to focus on reading Chaitanya Bhagavata and Nityananda Charitamrita, which describe both Nityananda Lila and Gaura Lila not just Nityananda Lila, mean that we have never left Gaura Lila in our hearts.
🌑 ARGUMENT 2: Worshipping someone without accepting and following his very desire and instructions is following someone artificially. This statement is very true. But this statement doesnt mean we stuck to them and dont follow there instructions ie. ONE POINTEDLY worshipping master of their hearts. Which is most pleasing to them.
● A. This is a totally wrong accusation on us. First of all, it is not valid because we do Gauranam Kirtan. We did intense Gauranam Kirtan and Gauralila Kirtan for the entire katha in this year’s Gaura Purnima, without anyone having to tell us to do it. And we have always sung “Nityananda Gauranga” in kirtan even in these last few years. In fact, in Nityananda Bhakti, we have sung and still sing Gauranam in more quantity daily than many Hare Krishna devotees.
● Secondly, why are the instructions of Nityananda’s beloved brother Gauranga and the Acharyas being conveniently ignored in the name of following Nityananda’s instructions “as it is”? They directly instruct us to worship very carefully Nityananda as Bhagwan (“NITYANANDA MAHA-SAVADHANE SEVIHA JEHENA BHAGWAN” – CB 3.5.106). And that is as important to us as following the instructions of Nityananda Himself. Maybe Gaura's instruction to worship Nityananda is not so important for others.
● Let us not just throw the words “one-pointedly” at our whims. Nityananda wants us to worship Gaura one-pointedly and we have never minimized that. We are just trying to first follow the instructions of our merciful Acharyas like Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura, who have directly instructed us so many times in Chaitanya Bhagavata to worship Nityananda PERSONALLY by saying, “BHAJUKA Nityananda CHANDERE”.
● One may twist or try to interpret that “BHAJUKA Nityananda CHANDERE” means to worship Nityananda by only following His instruction of worshiping Gauranga and nothing else and only worship Nityananda as a Vaisnava. But that is just one of the ways. This erroneous argument is refuted by Gaura Himself in by saying “NITYANANDA MAHA-SAVADHANE SEVIHA JEHENA BHAGWAN” (CB 3.5.106).
● This direct instruction of Lord Gauranga to Srila Raghava Pandita and to all Gaudiya bhaktas means that every devotee should serve and worship Nityananda as the Supreme Lord Himself (JEHENA BHAGWAN), not just as Akhanda Guru Tattva, as it is being claimed here, and that too very carefully and attentively with full focus (MAHA-SAVADHANE).
● Why is this instruction being ignored totally? One may have hundreds of other quotes, but those don’t negate this direct instruction of Gauranga to worship Nityananda as Bhagwan with full focus. We are not ignoring Nityananda’s instruction of taking Gauranam, but at the same time we are also following Gauranga's instruction of worshiping Nityananda as Bhagwan too. Isn’t that better than taking only one instruction or half of the hen?
● We just want to become qualified to worship Gauranga by worshiping Nityananda as Bhagwan with maha-savadhani first. What is wrong with that? We are taking a balanced approach as we are not taking one instruction which we want to follow and conveniently rejecting the another.
🌑 ARGUMENT 3: Like we worship our Guru parampara. And Nityananda Prabhu is Akhand Guru tatva whose only and only desire is to engage us in service of Lord of his heart. i.e Chaitanya Deva. He is begging door to door to fallen souls and requesting them with folded hands to take up worship of his Lord. Prabhura agya bhai mangi ei bika…bolo Krishna bhajo krishna karo krishna sikhsha. So is it not foolishness that the person u love wants a Rasgula and u are again and again giving him other things.
● A. Why are we forgetting to give a rasagula to Lord Gauranga and to Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura also? Loving a person means to first love those who love Him also. So how can it be said that it is foolishness to give a rasagula to Lord Gaura and to Srila Vrindavan dasa Thakura by literally following Their instructions of “MAHA SAVADHANE Nityananda SEVIHA JEHENA BHAGWAN” and “BHAJUKA Nityananda CHANDERE” etc. etc. AS IT IS.
Why not give rasagula to both the Brothers instead of just One?
🌑 ARGUMENT 4: Vani seva is always higher than vapu seva. By Vapu seva u get qualification to do vani seva. That’s why Krishna has said that statement ”worship of my devotees is higher then my worship” because by FOLLOWING the instructions His dear devotees one achieve him very easily then ones own direct efforts to approach him.
● A. Then you are not accepting the direct meaning of "The worship of My devotees is higher than My worship". This is your interpretation. We are accepting "as it is". Technically, Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura, who states “BHAJUKA Nityananda CHANDERE”, and Srila Narottama dasa Thakura, who states “Nityananda NA BOLIO MUKHE”, are more in the “Devotees” category, than Nityananda Himself who is the Lord, Bhakti, Sarva Mantra Svarupa, Akhanda Guru Tattva and the Topmost Devotee Himself.
No doubt Nityananda is also THE devotee of Gaura Krishna, but He is the Lord also. So even if we go along with your interpretation, we should follow the instructions of the Acharyas who also instruct us to worship Nityananda.
● It is saddening to note how worship is being construed as only following instructions and not actually serving Their Name and Pastimes too, which is being totally ignored, because of an utter lack of faith in the Avatari position of Nityananda (Nityananda Sakshat Ishvara, Yate Avatari – CC 1.5.126-127, 3.7.20), or due to some other bias or conditioning unknown to us.
🌑 ARGUMENT 5: Infact i would say that real Nityananda Bhakti is Krishna Bhakti… ie. Worshiping Gauranga as once ONLY LORD and GOAL under the guidance and instructions of once MASTER Doyal Nityananda which was the mood of Vrindavan das thakur (amar prabhura prabhu gaura sundar) as he was disciple of Nityananda prabhu.
🌑 That is real Nityananda Bhakti which all our Guru parampara and Acharayas has showed with there examples. Thats why they are REAL Nityananda BHAKTAS. Our Guru paramapara and acharyas has already give us the best and most authentic process and and have showed in there exemplary life by making hippes like us into happy.
🌑 So then also u feel it is uncomplete and u introduce some of your own understandings then BEST OF LUCK for that. Because i have full faith in our parampara that what they have tought us by there life is perfect and one will be delivered without ANY DOUBT. I accept there are infinite possibilities and moods but i would say one should follow them own there own risks.
● A. Thanks for even remotely accepting the fact that there can be something like Nityananda Bhakti on its own right. Srila Prabhupada certainly made hippies into happies by his causeless mercy but he also stated that they can remain happy only if the ten offenses to Harinam are destroyed, and that is by Nityananda Bhakti as Srila Prabhupada confirms below:
One who has become the dog of Nityānanda Prabhu, he gets his eternal life… So better to become a dog of Nityānanda Prabhu. Then we shall be happy. Everyone is searching after to serve a master. But none of them are satisfied because that is false master. You take real master — Nityānanda Prabhu — you’ll be happy. (Srila Prabhupada, Bhubaneswar, February 02, 1977)
● And by the way, the dog has only one immediate Master, not many Masters. Srila Prabhupada directly instructs us here repeatedly to become a dog of Lord Nityananda. A dog not only follows instructions of His Master, but also fully surrenders to Him in all ways. So to become a dog of Nityananda means to not only follow His instructions of taking Gauranam and Harinam, but also to worship Him as God by singing His name and pastimes as per the order of Lord Gauranga and Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura.
● Your “faith” in the Guru Parampara seems to leave out the faith in the instructions of Lord Gauranga and Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura. Isn’t Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura one of our Guru Parampara Acharyas, or maybe he is not that important to you?
● Just like Gaura’s nijajana Srila Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya, who explicitly stated that Nityananda’s form is the personification of all Mantras in creation, which obviously includes the madhurya-rasa-yukta Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. So I would call your faith in Guru Parampara as “selective faith” as per your convenience because you are using that same to challenge the instructions some of the Acharyas of that same Guru Parampara.
🌑 ARGUMENT 6: Great! Means what Nityananda says is not important for you?
● A. Again, this point is moot because we have never rejected the name, pastimes or worship of Gauranga. In fact, we do it more than many Gaudiya devotees do. And when we glorify Nityananda, then Gaura’s glorification automatically is included in it because Gaura is always in Nityananda’s heart.
● Like the Nityananda Chalisa starts with both Their Names. In every pastime of Chaitanya Bhagavata or Nityananda Charitamrita, Gaura glorification is there as it is so intertwined with Nityananda Lila. This are just few examples of how we glorify Gauranga also.
🌑 ARGUMENT 7: Lets close this matter with very simple logic. Just give single shashric proof where Nityanada prabhu has HIMSELF said to any of his associate to worship me one pointedly and proclaimed that he is there ONLY master. And i will give u minimum 100 shastric praman where Gauranga Mahaprabhu and Krishna has said that i am supreme personality of godhead and surrender me one pointedly as your Independent Lord.
🌑 U are just twisting the words of our parampara … lets close this matter with just 1 statement by Nityananda prabhu that Yes he is pleased with his one pointed worship. Infact there are hundreds of verses where Nityananda is begging to Jivas to accept Gauranga as there only master of there life and worship him with full surrender.
● A. I will give so many shastra pramana, not just one. Here are some of the shastric proof you have demanded:
AJNA HAILA abhisheka
● “Lord Nityananda sat on a throne and ORDERED Raghava Pandita to worship and bathe Him.” (CB 3.5.265)
● When Lord Nityananda ordered His own Bhakti then who are we puny isignificant souls to deny the Supreme Lord His own right and become envious offenders at His lotus feet by challenging His exclusive worship?
je tanhare priti kare,
se kare amare
satya satya satya
vipra kahila tomare
● Lord Gaura proclaimed to the brahman: “The love you have for Nityananda, that is the love you have for Me. This is the truth, truth, and truth.” (Caitanya Bhagavata 3.6.122)
● This verse spoken by Gaura Himself clearly shows that Gaura Bhakti is actually included in Nityananda Bhakti, if one is accepting Gaura as the Lord of one’s Lord in the mood of Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura.
● Lord Gaura Instructed All To Do Bhakti Even of Nityananda’s Kaupina and the Water of His Lotus Feet With MAHA-YATNA or one-pointed devotion. And some say that we can’t do even GENERAL Nityananda Bhakti or Doyal Nityananda Deity Worship. How foolish? And how much it is against the direct wishes of Lord Gauranga Mahaprabhu?
bhakti kari ihana
kaupina vanda’ shire,
maha-yatne iha puja
kara giya ghare. 30
paiya prabhura ajna
sarva bhakta gana,
parama adare shire
karila vandana. 31
● “Do Bhakti of Nityananda’s kaupina, touch it to your heads, and worship it with one-pointed devotion in your home. Receiving pieces of this kaupina from Gaura and His direct order, all devotees worshiped Nityananda’s kaupina with the highest love.” (Chaitanya Bhagavata, Madhya Khanda, 12th Chapter)
samsarera para haiya
● “Those who desire to cross over the dangerous ocean of material existence and drown in the ocean of pure bhakti, must do BHAKTI of Lord Nityananda chand” (CB 1.1.77)
● Lord Gaura instructed Raghava Pandita: “With extreme focus and attention, serve and worship Nityananda as the Supreme Personality of Godhead.” (Caitanya Bhagavata 3.5.106)
● This is a another direct proof of Nityananda Bhakti. Nityananda can be worshiped as God independently and one-pointedly to get Gaura Radha Krishna and Harinam Siddhi, not just as a Devotee or Brother of Gaura. It is not necessary that He should be worshiped every time with Gaura or Panch Tattva.
● The main problem is that many have never read about Nityananda Bhakti from Chaitanya Bhagavata, and have always heard and read about only Krishna as the Supreme Enjoyer. So they think that worshiping Nityananda individually is like offensively separating Him from Gaura or Krishna, which is not true at all. They are ignorant of the truth so we don't blame them. But we can't say the same for those who have read about Nityananda Bhakti from Chaitanya Bhagavata, but still don’t want to accept it?
alpa bhagye nahi
haya nityananda dasa
● “One who has little good fortune cannot become Nityananda das, since that induces in him or her Gaura’s manifestation.” (Caitanya Bhagavata 2.22.139)
● This is a direct proof of Nityananda Bhakti, that there is position like Nityananda das. Neophytes don’t mind worshiping the Lord, but they don’t have the spiritual piety to accept that the worship of His Devotee is actually higher than His own worship. When they find Nityananda Bhakti, they shout that this is a concocted apasampradaya, as they can’t see this truth, because of not been favored by Lord Gaura.
tileka dvesa rahe
bhakta haile o
se amara priya nahe
● “If one maintains the slightest envy for Nityananda, he or she can never become dear to Me (Gaura), even if he or she is My greatest devotee.” (CB 3.2.260)
● If we truly love Gauranga then we will follow His orders and do what pleases Him the most, what gives the most joy to His heart. Nityananda’s devotees are actually the greatest Gaura Bhaktas because they truly understand the heart and innermost desires of Their Lord, which no one else can penetrate through. This devotion to Nityananda is actually the highest order and direct inspiration of Gaurachandra.
mora deha haite
satya satya sabare
hahinu ei dadha
● “The body of Nityananda is more important to Me than My own body. I assure you that this is the actual truth.” (CB 3.2.258)
● If one carefully reads Chaitanya Bhagavata or Chaitanya Charitamrita, then it is practically impossible to not detect how Gauranga Mahaprabhu has been uncompromisingly teaching about and reiterating about taking full shelter of Nityananda. He has continuously emphasized it on one pretext or another throughout the whole span of His pastimes. In fact, if one notices closely, Gauranga Mahaprabhu actually eagerly awaits for an opportunity to establish Nityananda Prabhu’s position and the glories of taking His shelter, whenever there is some favorable chance to do so.
sakala bujhaya chale
ye janaye marma
sei jana sukhe tare
● "Sri Gaurasundara taught everyone all of Nityananda’s internal glories by this pretext. Anyone who understands this truth is blissfully delivered." (CB 3.2.214)
(CB Antya 2.257)
● Gauracandra taught everyone, “You should one-pointedly and very carefully worship Lord Nityananda.”
● And our Srila Swami Prabhupada confirms this truth, which actually makes all these arguments null and void, by clearly stating that the worship of Nityananda includes the worship of Gaura also:
● "If you worship Nityānanda Prabhu, it is as good as to worship Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu." (Srila Prabhupada, 7 March 1975, Mayapur)
● Why would Srila Prabhupada say this specifically if the worship of Nityananda would only mean, as you say, that we should follow Nityananda’s instructions to worship Gaura, and not to worship follow Gaura's instructions to worship Nityananda?
jena haya nityananda
tanra haiya bhaji
jena prabhu gauracandra
● Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura proclaims in the Adi Khanda itself: “I will make Nityananda my MASTER (Swami) in ALL RESPECTS (sarva bhave) and I will BECOME HIS (tanra haiya). With that mood, I will worship Lord Gaurachandra.” (Caitanya Bhagavata 1.9.231)
● What more proof can be more direct than this? SARVA BHAVE means ONE-POINTEDLY I will worship Nityananda in all respects, not just by following His instructions to take Gaura Radha Krishna’s names, but also by taking shelter of the kirtan of His own Name and Pastimes.
● TANRA HAIYA further strengthens that understanding if some have lingering doubts, by directly stating that “I will first become and remain Nityananda’s” and only with that mood I will worship Gaurachandra. Isn’t this the real Nityananda Bhakti which Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura is teaching to all of us Gaudiyas?
bhakti kari kara
nityananda pada puja
nityananda guna gao
na bhaviyo duja!
● Lord Gaura raised His hands saying: “With great Bhakti, worship Nityananda's lotus feet. Sing Nityananda’s glories one-pointedly without worshiping anyone else.” (Song by Lochana dasa Thakura)
● This is a direct proof of Nityananda Bhakti. It established that Nityananda can be worshiped as God independently and one-pointedly to get Gaura Radha Krishna and Harinam Siddhi, not just as Gaura’s Devotee.
e-saba pramāṇe jāni
sakala sambhave tāṅte,
● “Everything is possible for Lord Nityananda as He is the AVATARI, the source of all incarnations; and Sakshat Ishvara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.” (Caitanya Caritamrita 1.5.126-127, 3.7.20)
● If everything is possible for Nityananda, why are you limiting Nityananda? Why are you saying that it is not possible to worship Doyal Nityananda on His own?
● Please read these verses from Sri Caitanya Caritamrta:
nahi jāne āna
● “The twenty-second devotee of Lord Nityānanda Prabhu was Kālā Kṛṣṇadāsa, who was the ninth cowherd boy. He was a first-class Vaiṣṇava and did not know anything except Nityānanda Prabhu.” (CC Adi 11.37)
● There were two Kala Krishna dasa’s in the lila. The above one is the nitya-siddha associate.
hoḍa kṛṣṇadāsa —
nāhi jāne āna
● “The thirty-sixth devotee of Lord Nityānanda was Hoḍa Kṛṣṇadāsa, whose life and soul was Nityānanda Prabhu. He was always so exclusively dedicated to the lotus feet of Nityananda, that he knew no one else but Him.” (CC Adi 11.47)
● In these verses it is clearly mentioned that these two associates of Nityananda knew no one but Nityananda. They were exclusively devoted to Nityananda. Do you think Nityananda, Gaura or Radha Krishna were displeased with them for this exclusive devotion to Nityananda? If you do, then you are making the biggest Vaisnava aparadha against pure devotees.
● One cannot just claim that only Gaura Krishna Bhakti is Nityananda Bhakti, and that worshiping Nityananda directly is not pleasing to Gaura Krishna. Because the first is Nityananda’s instructions and the second is Gaura’s instruction. Both have to be followed.
● We have always accepted that Gaura Krishna Bhakti is the Bhakti of the instructions of Nityananda Prabhu. But here is no denying the fact that there is a consideration of offenses in Them since both Krishna and Gaura did punish the offenders.
● So there is also a need of the direct form of Nityananda Bhakti for attaining Shuddha Harinam, which Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura has revealed to the whole creation in Chaitanya Bhagavata by using these words “SARVA BHAVE SWAMI Nityananda” and “TANRA HAIYA BHAJI GAURA”.
● Nityananda certainly begged the Jivas to accept Gaura Bhakti. And our Srila Vrindavana das Thakura begged the Jivas to accept Nityananda Bhakti also. Why are you ignoring that? Is this not accepting the instructions selectively?
● We have chosen to practice Nityananda Bhakti first so that we can become qualified for Gaura Bhakti and Radha Krishna Bhakti by being on Nityananda’s side (tanra haiya). What is wrong with that? We are accepting the safest position. Other direct positions are much more risky and are for more advanced souls like you.
● Just because Lord Nityananda due to His natural humility may have told only some souls explicitly to do His own Bhakti does not mean that His Bhakti should never be done. Lord Gaura, knowing that Nityananda will never instruct others to do His own Bhakti on His own, emphatically established and instructed all Gaudiyas to do Nityananda Bhakti in the above verses. And so did Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura.
● Why are we being attacked for following Lord Gaura’s direct order? Why are we being called foolish? Isn’t there a possibility that these doubts may be due to every soul's deep-rooted inherent subtle envy for Nityananda, which is the reason why we have fallen into this material world in the first place?
● Or it may be Maya’s do-or-die trick to hide the truly offenseless Nityananda Bhakti and Chaitanya Bhagavata from being revealed to this world, which she has somehow succeeded in doing till now.
● One is free to practice or follow whatever one wants. But calling us foolish and deviated, just because we want to be Nityananda’s (tanra haiya) and accept Him sarva-bhave (in all respects) as our Swami and then worship Gaura Radha Krishna in that way, is a big accusation, which we cannot let go unreplied.
● When Nityananda went door to door, the Jivas got Gaura Bhakti from Him directly. So they became instantly qualified for it. However, Nityananda is not here on the external plane right now to make us instantly qualified for Gaura Krishna Bhakti and Shuddha Harinam.
● So along with following His instructions of Gauranam Kirtan, we are also following the direct instructions of Gauranga and Srila Vrindavana dasa Thakura of approaching Nityananda Nam and Nityananda Lila through Kirtan, Shravan, and Namlekhan. We have full faith in our Acharyas’ vani that this Nityananda Bhakti (sarva bhave swami Nityananda) will quickly us qualified for that same Gaura Krishna Bhakti, which the souls directly got from Nityananda during His physical presence.
Concise Shastra Proof: ● (1) Harinam Japa & Kirtan Siddhi (■ SVDT: Harinamer mala ganthi Nityananda dila jaga jane. ■ SBVT: (Harinamer) Khoda Nityananda (■ Mula Bhandari), ■ Nityananda ki Nam enechi re!) BY ● (2) Nityananda Lila Shravan (■ CB 1.9.85: “Nityananda” hena bhakta shunile shravane, avashya paibe Krishnachandra sei jane. ■ CB 1.9.237: Jei iha (Nityananda Lila) sune tare mile premdhana. ■ CB 2.3.134: Vanik adham murkha Je (Nityananda) karila paar, brahmanda pavitra haya Nam Laile jaar. ■ SBSSTP: Nityananda prabhura Nam Shravan karile, jagatera SAKAL lokera papa-pravrtti prashamita haiya, pavitrataara udaya haya. vanik, adhama, murkha – iharau pavitra haiya brahmagya u bhagavad-bhakta hana.); ● (3) Nityananda Lila Kirtan (■ SLDT: Nagare magiya khabo Gaiya “Nityananda”.); ● (4) Nityananda Namkirtan (■ SNDT: “Nityananda” na Bolio Mukhe. ■ CC 1.8.23: “Nityananda” Balite habe Krishna premodaya.); ● (5) Nityananda Namlekhan (■ CB 3.5.357: (Nityanandanamer) Darshan matra sarva jiva mugdha haya. ■ SP: One who touches Nityananda becomes happy. ■ CB 1.6.5-6: Gaura Aharnish Nirantar Nam Likhen.); ● (6) Nityananda Prema Vitarana (For Instant Kripasiddhi: ■ CC 1.5.80: Bhaike bhratsinu mui lana ei guna, sei ratre prabhu (Nityananda) more dila darshana. ■ CM 2.6.99: Ek baar “Nityananda” bale janama dhari, se jana pavitra haila, se loka aamaari. ■ CB 3.5.631: Sarva mahapataki o Tomar (Nityanandaera) sharan laile, khandaye tara samsar-bandhan. ■ CB 3.5.629: Tumi (Nityananda) se jivera kshama sarva aparadha, patita janera tumi karaha prasada. ■ CB 2.5.100: Bina tumi dile karo bhakti nahi haya. ■ SNDT: Heno Nityananda bine bhai, Radha Krishna paite nai. ■ NDM 4.34: Tomar (Nityanandaera) karuna bina Gaura nahi paya, shata janma bhaje yadi Gauranga hiyaya. ■ NDM 1.26: Nityananda calls: Eso he (Come to Me Kaliyuga souls) kalira jīva, chada kutinati, nirmal gauranga-prem laha paripati.); ● (7) Gaura Kirtan (■ SNDT: Gaura Kirtan rase magana na hainu.).
● Nityananda Bhakti is the order of Lord Gaura Krishna: (■ CB 2.12.30: Bhakti kari ihana.. ■ SLDT: Bhakti kari kara Nityananda-pada-puja..). ● Lord Nityananda Himself ordered His Bhakti (■ CB 3.5.265: (Nityananda) basilen khattara upare, Ajna haila..). ● Gaurahari said Nityananda Bhakti is My Bhakti (■ CB 3.6.122: Je Tanhare (Nityanandaera) Priti kare, se kare Amare..). ● Gaura instructed us to do Nityananda Bhakti with the mood that Nityananda is God, not just a devotee (■ CB 3.5.106: Nityananda seviha jehena bhagwan..). ● “Bhakti” word is directly used for Nityananda (■ SVDT in CB 1.1.77: Je dubibe se Bhajuka Nityanandachandere..). ● Nityananda Bhakti is done with the knowledge that Nityananda is Avatari Himself and the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sakshat Ishvar (■ CC 1.5.127: Sakal Sambhava Tante yate Avatari. ■ CC 3.7.20: Nityananda Avadhuta Sakshat Ishvar..). ● Gaura said that anyone who has even an infinitesimal envy for Nityananda Bhakti is never dear to Me even if he or she is My great devotee (■ CB 3.2.260: Nityanande jahara tileka dvesh rahe..). ● Gaura told that Nityananda is greater even than Him and so Nityananda Bhakti is higher than His own bhakti (■ CB 3.2.258: More deha haite Nityananda-deha bada..). ● Nityananda Bhakti is not possible for those who have less piety and no mercy from Gaura (■ CB 2.22.139: Alpa bhagye nahi haya nityananda das..). ● Hoda Krishna das, Siddha Kala Krishna das, Vrindavan das Thakura, and many Acharyas worshiped Gaura Krishna only through Nityananda Bhakti (■ CC 1.11.47: Nityananda-pada vinu nahi jane ana.. ■ CC 1.11.37: Nityananda-chandra vinu nahi jane ana..). ● Nityananda Bhakti means to one-pointedly and fully become Nityananda’s in all respects and with that mood worship Gaura Krishna as the Master of Nityananda, not as one’s direct Master (■ SVDT in CB: 1.9.231: Sarva Bhave Swami jena haya Nityananda, Tanra Haiya bhaji jena prabhu Gaurachandra. ■ SVDT in CB 1.17.153: Amar prabhura prabhu shri Gaurasundar..). ● Nityananda, Nityananda Nam, and Nityananda Lila are Direct Manjari Prem and Ananga Manjari Personified and the Only Givers of Radha-Dasyam to the Baddha Jivas (■ SBSSTP in CB 2.12.26: Sri Nityananda Prabhu Sri Varshabhanavira (as Radharani’s) Anujaa-rupe (sister) Madhura (madhurya) Ratira (rasa) Poshana (nourishes) Karena. ■ SBBSTP: Radha accepts the offer of service of ONLY those souls who are SPECIALLY favored by Nityananda and are deemed by Him to be fit for Her service.).
Also read: Shastra Proof of Nityananda's Worship.