● There are 330 million demigods. We can’t worship all of them. We don’t know whom to worship. Worshiping one may displease the other. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is Lord Krishna. He is the origin of all the demigods. He expects the topmost standard of purity. He may not accept us due to our offenses. He may test us for billions of lives before giving us His pure love. He may not accept us until we are 100% surrendered. That may take millions upon millions of lives (koti koti varshe kari shri krishna bhajana… NDM).
● This leaves us with no other option but to approach Doyal Nityananda. If we want to be fully delivered in this life, that is! Otherwise you can approach anyone you like. Nityananda does not see even our most abominable offenses. He ignores how fallen we are. Because He is always overwhelmed with pure bliss and blinded by love and compassion. He has no external awareness to discriminate between the fallen and the advanced. He completely overlooks all our offenses in the past, present, and future. That includes even the most heinous offense of criticising devotees. There is no Personality of Godhead as liberal, forgiving, and benevolent as Him.
● It may be the greatest blunder of our lives not to worship Nityananda one-pointedly. We may have to be reborn millions of times in this material world due to this mistake. Neglecting Nityananda will be the costliest impropriety we have ever committed. Especially after we come to know about His unparalleled merciful nature from our Bhakti philosophy. Knowing and yet not accepting is a bigger crime than not knowing at all. It will literally cost us our freedom from this material world.
● Considering this matchless nature of Nityananda’s causeless mercy, which is our only hope to attain Gaura Radha Krishna, how can we think of any other thing first? Our only goal should be to first get Nityananda’s mercy somehow. Nothing else. Keep it simple and one-pointed, and then we will get everyone and everything else automatically. If we don’t please Nityananda, there is no hope for us, because we are constantly enveloped in our sins in Kali-yuga.
● A Nityananda Bhakta is very intelligent and smart to focus on Nityananda's worship. Every single second we spend thinking of other matters, we lose valuable time in focusing only on Doyal Nityananda. And trust me, time is quickly running out for each and everyone of us!
● Every day just think of Nityananda. Constantly do that sadhana which helps you remember Nityananda and never forget Him. Remember Him in the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. All other forms of worship to Gaura Radha Krishna and the Acharyas are automatically accomplished by Nityananda's worship. Why will Nityananda make it His personal responsibility to take us to Gaura Radha Krishna in this life, even in this unqualified condition of ours, if we don’t give Him full responsibility for our lives? Isn’t this common sense? And if He does not accept this responsibility, then no one else will. Mark my words, no one else will, due to our abominable state!
● Nityananda's worship is the way to factually understand Gaura Radha Krishna in truth. Don’t jump over Nityananda’s head to go to Them. You will be left with nothing. Nada, nothing at all. Truth be told, Gaura Radha Krishna Themselves do not accept the worship of those who come directly to Them. In fact, They consider such persons as childish and ignorant for trying to bypass Nityananda.
● This is because Nityananda has been given to us by Gaura Radha Krishna Themselves, so that we can become qualified to approach Them. He is the only original authorized keeper of Their love and holy names. Always remember that Nityananda is the greatest servitor, representative, and devotee of Gaura Radha Krishna in the whole creation. At the same time, He is also the Personality of Godhead Himself (Avatari) according to Caitanya-caritamrita, fully non-different from Gaura Krishna Himself. If Gauranga Krishna Himself serves Nityananda Balarama’s lotus feet, then who are we to challenge, reject, or doubt Nityananda's worship?
● Being an avadhuta, Nityananda does not follow the normal way by which Krishna reciprocates with the soul. Krishna responds only to the extent the soul surrenders to Him. But Nityananda is His fully independent big brother, who can do whatever He pleases, just like Krishna can. Nityananda searches out and forces His mercy on antagonists, atheists, non-believers, or offenders. But that does not mean that He is not pleased more by those who take His exclusive shelter to attain Gaura Radha Krishna. He is not a robot. He is also a person with feelings of partial love for His one-pointed devotees. He surely feels more obliged to quickly grant Gaura Radha Krishna to His own surrendered devotees.
● And exactly that is our only hope. That is our only chance. We have to touch Nityananda’s heart by selling our heads exclusively to His lotus feet. Only then we will effortlessly find ourselves in the eternal pastimes of Nityananda Gaura and Radha Krishna in a very short time. Only Nityananda can bring us to Them, because Their pastimes in all rasas is where Nityananda lives and plays constantly. Nityananda is the very Dham on which Gaur Radha Krishna enact Their pastimes. First we have to touch, see, and please the Dham (Nityananda), then we can touch, see, and please Gaur Radha Krishna. So please do not take the longer paths of uncertainty anymore. Don’t choose willingly to wait for trillions of lives more after coming to Bhakti. Please be smart (sumedhasam). Take up Nityananda's worship without hesitation! And all of us will certainly meet in the eternal pastimes of both Nityananda Gaura and Radha Krishna after this very life, due to our Nityananda's worship.
● Some people want to remain balanced and worship everyone. Or they want to only worship a particular form of God because that God is more famous, popular, and worshiped by the majority, like Lord Krishna. That is not in full harmony with the direct wishes of God Himself because He says that worship of My devotees is higher than My worship. Some think that Nityananda's worship is fanaticism. My question to them is: Why do students study and focus only the ninth grade syllabus when they are in the ninth class? Why don’t they study the tenth one too? Is it fanaticism to only focus on the ninth syllabus?
● The answer is simple. They can never understand the tenth grade syllabus until they fully assimilate the ninth standard syllabus. Why are these grade classes structured at all if everyone can simply jump to studying anything they want? Wouldn’t it be unreasonable to say that focusing on the studies of only the ninth grade syllabus is fanaticism? In fact, it is real intelligence, because it is the only way to go to the tenth grade. It also means that one is not artificially claiming oneself to be qualified for the tenth grade. One is honestly accepting one’s position without duplicity.
● Therefore, I want to humbly request you to take my words seriously. Please don’t jump over Nityananda. Surrender to Nityananda completely and wait for His mercy. It will come in the shortest time, like none other. Do not be impatient. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Gaura Radha Krishna may not be willing to accept you directly because you may not be qualified to approach Them without Nityananda’s recommendation. And if They don’t accept you, there is no hope of attaining Them quickly. So go through the proper channel. That is Nityananda’s mercy channel. And you will be accepted without doubt. Even if you go blindfolded! Even if you are most degraded like Jagai Madhai were!
● Think, hear, talk, see, do, eat, sleep, sit, and walk Nityananda to get Harinam-ruchi. That is our salvation. Devotees feel “good” directly after worshiping, talking, and hearing about Gaura Radha Krishna, and say that they don’t need to do Nityananda's worship because they “feel” that they have become so “advanced”. Unfortunately, this is only in their mind. It is only an illusory phantasmagoria created by Maya to keep them away from Nityananda's worship, so that they may not be able truly attain Gaura Radha Krishna for many many more lives.
● The plenary expansion Lord Anantadeva could not see Radha Krishna after worshiping Them in Vraja for 8.64 billion years. Then how do we stand even an iota of a chance without Nityananda's worship? Just like millions of streams of Radha Krishna lila emanate from Gauranga Lila, similarly millions of streams of both Gauranga Lila and Radha Krishna Lila emanate from Nityananda Lila. So just by making the hearing and singing Nityananda Lila your life and so, you will automatically enter into Gaura Radha Krishna Lila very soon without any extra effort.
● Bypassing Nityananda's worship is Maryada Langhana. Gaura Radha Krishna may never accept such a devotee as They repeatedly state that Their direct devotee is not Their devotee at all, and that the worship of Their devotee is higher than Their worship. They loudly declare, “Only the devotee of our devotee (Nityananda) is our topmost devotee. We will never leave him or her.” Believe in these words of Gaura Radha Krishna and drown yourself fully in Nityananda's worship first.
● Be prudent and patient. When the time is right and after Nityananda has made us qualified by His causeless mercy, He Himself will present us to Gaura Radha Krishna. Just like He instructed Jiva Goswami to go to Rupa and Sanatana after Navadvipa Dham parikrama. Just like he blessed Raghunath das Goswami in Panihati to go to Lord Gauranga in Puri. At that time, Gaura Radha Krishna will truly accept us in Their inner circle without hesitation, because we have come due to Nityananda’s recommendation. Just hold on to Nityananda’s lotus feet exclusively until then, not worrying or caring about anyone else. This is real Bhakti. To not put oneself artificially on a pedestal on which one is not. And this is the mood of Srila Vrindavan das Thakur in Chaitanya Bhagavata.
● Nityananda is verily the personification of Harinam Prabhu (sarva-mantra-svarupa), so He includes all rasas. Nityananda Himself strung the necklace of pure Harinam and unconditionally awarded it to even the most wretched souls (Nityananda ki nam enechi re, harinamera mala ganthi dila jaga jane, patiyache nama-hatta jvera karana). Scriptures state that even those souls who may chant millions of Hare Krishna Mahamantras may not get offenseless taste for Harinam in millions of lifetimes, due to the consideration of ten offenses by Harinam, which have no atonement in Kaliyuga.
● Hence, Harinam ruchi, rasa, and prema can only be realised through Nityananda's worship in Kali Yuga. It is one of the most powerful means to make Harinam truly and quickly offenseless. What to speak of 16 rounds, even chanting 64 rounds daily is not a guarantee to prema. Because the ten all-pervading offenses in Harinam are still in play. Only Nityananda's worship destroys the ten offenses from their very roots. This is because Nityananda Namlekhan and Nityananda Lila Shravan are truly offenseless even when taken by the offensive souls.
● Therefore, the essence is to to focus on Nityananda. Then Nityananda will be pleased with you and grant you Gaura Radha Krishna. Don’t divide your attention into many branches by doing this and that. Hold on tightly to Nityananda’s blue dhoti in your mind day and night during your Harinam, Namlekhan, and Kirtan. Show it to Him that you know it is only Him who will take you to Gaura Radha Krishna with full certainty. Prove your loyalty to Him by Nityananda's worship. Only then you can be finally relieved without any doubt that this will be your last birth in this material world.
● Connect every activity in Krishna Bhakti with Nityananda to make it offenseless. Therefore, Nityananda's worship is the topmost form of Krishna Bhakti.