gaura danda kare yadi
tumi raksha kara,
tumi jare danda kara
gaura tara para.
● “If Gaura punishes someone, O Nityananda, You always protect that soul. But, if You punish a soul, the person will never attain Gauranga.” (Navadvipa Dhama Mahatmya 4.35)
● Even though Lord Nityananda is very liberal, He is still svarat or independent. He cannot be always forced to do what we want or expect from Him. So ultimately it is His wish to forgive or not. He forgives most of the time, but sometimes He may also choose not to forgive, if His intimate associates get enviously insulted or blasphemed. It is totally His choice.
● We cannot force Him to forgive every single time. He is supremely independent. Just because He has the most merciful nature in creation and He forgives even our malicious Vaishnava-aparadhas normally, does not mean that He can never punish those who severely blaspheme His devotees. It is His supreme right to do so if He so chooses.
● Everyone knows that we cannot abuse and exploit the free license of forgiveness given to us, to an unacceptable beyond-maximum limit, otherwise it will be have to be unwillingly revoked by the magnanimous forgiver Nityananda. Nityananda is millions of times more patient, forgiving, and liberal than His brother Gaura Krishna. But if Nityananda won’t punish at all in some rare cases, then cunning people will use His liberal forgiveness as a license and shield to commit blasphemy of His own associates 24/7, which He cannot allow to happen.
● Even the most merciful Lord Doyal Nityananda left the village of the vaishnava-aparadhi Ramachandra Khan, because he insulted His most merciful associates in a very vicious, envious, and malicious manner. Thereafter, the whole village got burnt and destroyed on its own as a direct consequence and reaction. This was a very rare case. Nityananda could have changed Ramachandra Khan’s free will, just like He did for others, but in this case he did not, because previously Ramachandra Khan had already unsuccessfully tried to destroy the reputation of His dearmost Namacharya Shrila Haridasa Thakur and other associates.
● Nityananda’s associates are even more merciful than Nityananda Himself, but even Shrila Mineketan Ramdasa left that assembly of devotees, when he felt that the head pujari of that assembly had a severe lack of faith in His Lord Nityananda.
● Lord Gaura Krishna punishes instantly for all offenses done to Himself and also His devotees. Nityananda never punishes for offending Himself. And He forgives the offenses to His associates many times first, before we get the reaction for them.
● Nityananda is akrodha (unangry) if you offend or even hit His Own Self and He remains akrodha to some extent if we offend His associates too. But if we exceed the limits of envious offenses against His associates, then He is free not to remain akrodha or free of anger.
● If we faithfully do Nityananda's Worship and our Harinam Sadhana but are not genuinely repentant for our offenses, Nityananda forgives our vaishnava-aparadha many times till the maximum possible limit is reached, even if that Vaishnava may not forgive us, since He is the sum-total of all Vaishnavas, even if we are doing it deliberately on the strength of Nityananda's worship.
● We always know that the Lord loves His dear devotees more than Him Own Life. Thus, Nityananda has to unwillingly give up His eternal nature of akrodha for their sake, if the maximum limits of blasphemy are crossed.
● Do you want to risk reaching the limit of Nityananda’s forgiveness after which there is absolutely no hope for us for eternity? He can shorten that limit anytime as explained before, so never use Nityananda's worship as a license to sin or offend devotees.
● If one does not know Nityananda at all, then all this protection and forgiveness from Nityananda does not come into play at all, and one is subjected to the full normal wrath of the Lord Gaura Krishna in relation to criticism of His devotees and all the other nine offenses in Harinam. That is why Nityananda's worship is our only hope.
To conclude, if we do sincere Nityananda worship, Nityananda forgives and ignores our vaisnava aparadha to a particular HIGH limit, after which He won’t. Nityananda Himself decides that MAX limit of envy and duplicity which He can forgive in every case. After this limit, forgiveness has to be begged from Nityananda and His devotees with great repentance and intense Nityananda's worship, constant Harinam Kirtan, and from the specific Vaisnava too who was offended. All other normal offenses and sins Nityananda forgives without limit. In comparison, Gaura Krishna does not forgive Vaisnava aparadha at all, unless forgiveness is directly asked with great repentance from the specific Vaisnava who has been offended. The same is valid for Nityananda Nam and Harinam.