● Srila Lochana dasa Thakura sings, “je deshe mora nityananda nahi, se deshe an jabo”. What does it actually mean? I will attempt to shed some light on this by his causeless mercy.
● Since Nityananda is the most merciful Lord in the whole creation granting us all our wishes, it is utterly ungrateful, to live our lives without Him. We owe everything to Him, including our very existence. Nityananda should be the focal point and center of every culture and settlement on earth. Then every soul will become truly happy forever by chanting Shuddha Harinam.
● He does not want to go to such a place where Nityananda is not known, even if it may be materially very advanced. This is because if we don’t give Nityananda the due credit for what we are and for all what we can do, all our activities become useless.
● Gaura Radha Krishna do not directly involve Themselves with our day-to-day ups and downs as They are absorbed in Their eternal pastimes. This is stated in Madhurya Kadambini. It is only Nityananda who does that. So neglecting Nityananda is most inauspicious for us individually and also collectively for the whole world.
● Trying to approach Gaura Radha Krishna directly without Nityananda means to blatantly refuse to accept the only via medium of Nityananda, which They have sent to us for reaching Them.
● By intimately associating with people or things who reject or minimize Nityananda deliberately, the same rebellious seed of dissent is subtly planted in our hearts. And then we become doomed for all eternity to never attain Gaura Radha Krishna. The Lord can tolerate doubts about Himself but never about His greatest servitor and devotee Nityananda.
● Nityananda is in everyone’s heart as the Supersoul. He is even inside the empty space in every atom. He is literally everywhere. Those people or places which are ignorant of this simple truth are literally not seeing the actual truth.
● Nityananda is the very life and origin of our lives. Without Him, our lives have no meaning. Even if they may know it or not, everyone’s goal is to eventually be with Nityananda in the spiritual world singing Harinam, which is the real home for our soul. Those who don’t remember Him even once a day are disregarding the very source of their own existence.
● We cannot blame Srila Locana dasa Thakura for saying this. It is but natural to feel disappointed with those who do not want to even acknowledge the infinite gifts which Nityananda is giving each and every soul at every moment.
● Srila Locana dasa Thakur wants us to associate with Nityananda's devotees or to practice our bhajan alone, rather than hear the belittling of our beloved Doyal Nityananda, so that we can always chant the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra offenselessly. That does not mean we have to leave the place where we are staying or not to go to other places. A possible solution is to create the association of Nityananda's devotees in our localities ourselves, if it is non-existent. And then associate with them and blissfully sing Nityananda’s glories together with them to attain Hare Krishna Rasa very quickly.