1. Nityananda Nam Awards Radha Dasyam
● Radha-dasyam through Hare Krishna Rasa and Siddhi is instantly available to those who take shelter of Nityananda Nam. On doing that, Doyal Nityananda kindly hands us over to Radharani when we chant Harinam, with His direct causeless recommendation.
● Radha’s service can be granted only by another dearmost servitor like Nityananda, not by Krishna Himself. When we touch Nityananda Nam by namlekhan or kirtan, we become purified and qualified for touching the objects in the direct service of Shri Radha and Her associates.
● Our false ego never lets us aspire for Radha’s service in Shuddha Harinam. Touching Nityananda Nam literally melts and replaces that false ego with our true identity in eternal pastimes. Our eternal service to Radha and Harinam begins when we touch Nityananda Nam with our palm during namlekhan and by our tongue during kirtan.
2. Manjari Svarupa by Nityananda Nam
● Manjari Svarupa means the internal greed to start serving Radha in the form of Her maid-servant. That becomes possible by singing or writing Nityananda Nam. Since Gaura Radha Krishna are also present in Nityananda Nam, singing it shows Their forms.
● Services in all rasas in the eternal pastimes are managed by Nityananda. So approaching Nityananda Nam prepares and trains our consciousness for them. We come in direct touch of our nitya-sevas when we chant Harinam after doing Nityananda Nam.
● The manjaris’ mood of feeling utterly dependant on Radhika is also granted by Nityananda Nam, since it ends our false ego and conditionings. It awakens the natural humility of our manjari form even in our unqualified stage, only by Nityananda’s mercy.
3. Nityananda Nam Reveals Siddha Deha
● Our siddha deha is dormant and hidden from us due to the curtains of our false ego and ignorance. The only way to brush aside those curtains is by our wrting or singing Nityananda Nam and Nityananda Lila regularly.
● Nityananda Nam’s sound has the supreme power to blossom the dormant seed of our spiritual form in Harinam. Nityananda is the creator of every soul, so our form can be seen by touching Him through His Namlekhan and Namkirtan.
● When Rupa touched Bhaktivinoda, he realized his siddha deha of Kamal. So the touch of all forms of God and His devotees are present in Nityananda Nam. Thus, it can grant us our siddha deha without any delay. So do it profusely daily!
4. Nityananda Nam Bestows Ekadasha Bhava
● The ten strokes of Nityananda Nam and the eleventh sound of Nityananda Nam in Kirtan divulge the 11 characteristics of both of our spiritual bodies in the Vraja and Navadvipa lilas when we chant the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra.
● The regular touch of Nityananda Nam by our palm or tongue spiritualizes and replaces our material body with the 11 features of our spiritual form. We start realizing them in Nityananda Nam first and then gradually in Harinam 24/7. Regular Nityananda Namlekhan and Namkirtan surcharges our Harinam Kirtan and Japa with enlightenment of these eleven characteristics of our own siddha-deha.
● The divine writing and singing of Nityananda Nam activates the service motions of our spiritual forms in the nitya-lila when we chant Harinam. It sets in motion our dormant dynamic life and activity in Goloka.
5. Nityananda Imparts Radha’s Mantra
Heno Nityananda Bine Bhai Radha Krishna Paite Nai
“Without Nityananda, no one will attain Radha Krishna.”
Nityanandaera Karuna Habe, Vraje Radha Krsna Pabe
“One can attain Radha Krishna in Vraja only by the mercy of Nityananda.” (Srila Narottama dasa Thakura)
● “ye bhakti gopika-ganera kahe bhagavate
nityananda haite taha paila jagate.”
“The pure devotional service of the Gopis glorified in Shrimad Bhagavatam is awarded to all the people of this world only by Lord Nityananda.” (Chaitanya Bhagavata 3.5.303)
“gopi-gane vyakta je sakala anuraga.
ingite se saba bhava nityananda raya,
dilena sakala priya ganere kripaya.”
“All the loving mellows of the Gopis for Lord Krishna were granted to everyone by Lord Nityananda.” (Chaitanya Bhagavata 3.5.419)
● radhika-mantra-do ●
“Lord Nityananda is Giver of the Mantra of Radhika.” (Sarvabhauma in Nityananda’s 108 Names)
6. Nityananda Hands Us Over To Radha
Shrila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur Prabhupada writes in the Harmonist:
“Shrimati Radhika is the guru of the inner circle of the servants of Krishna. Shrimati Radharani however accepts the offering of service of only those souls who are especially favored by Nityananda and are deemed by Him to be fit for Her service. There is therefore a most intimate relationship between the function of Nitya-nanda and that of Shrimati Radha.”
“Never dare to approach Shri Shri Radha and Krsna, neglecting the grace of Lord Nitya-nanda. So, our revered Shripada Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja laid stress on Nityananda Prabhu. Although not much, we nonetheless find some sort of discrimination in the magnanimity of Lord Gauranga. But Nityananda Prabhu is more generous. So first go to Nityananda Prabhu, and by His grace you will go to Mahaprabhu. And by the grace of Mahaprabhu you will easily reach Sri Sri Radha-Govinda in Vrindavan.
“Nityananda Prabhu’s grace means to get Mahaprabhu’s grace within our clutches and to get Mahaprabhu, means to get Radha-Govinda, Vrindavan, and then everything is within our fists.” (Shrila Bhaktirakshak Shridhar Maharaj)
7. Nityananda Gives Us Rupa Raghunath
jaya jaya nityananda, jaya krpa-maya,
yanha haite painu rupa-sanatanasraya.
yanha haite painu raghunatha-mahasaya,
yanha haite painu sri-svarupa-asraya.
(Caitanya Caritamrta 1.5.201-202)
“All glory, all glory to the most merciful Lord Nityananda, only by whose causeless mercy I attained shelter of Sri Rupa, Sri Sanatana, Sri Raghunatha, and Sri Svarupa Damodar!”
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur Prabhupada:
“One cannot know about Vraja except through subservience to Sri Rupa Manjari and Sri Rati Manjari. When we receive the mercy of Prabhu Nityananda, on that very day we will understand the mercy of Sri Rupa Manjari and Sri Rati Manjari.” (In the essay: To be a Vraja-vasi)
“Sri Nityananda Prabhu is the emperor of the Vaisnavas. No one has ever distributed such mercy on the Gaudiyas as Sri Nityananda has in His pastimes of awarding the ecstatic love for Krsna that was distributed by the munificence of Sri Caitanya. By His mercy there is a ray of hope that the living entities of this material world may become qualified for the service of Lord Gaurasundara’s intimate associates like Sri Gadadhara, Sri Rupa, Sri Sanatana, Sri Svarupa, and Raghunatha.” (Sri Caitanya Bhagavata 2.13.255)