● Remembering Gauranga in Radha Kund is the Perfection of All Smarana for me!
● I want to see Radha Krishna lila from Gauranga’s perspective by entering deep into Gauranga’s Name for understanding the Hare Krishna Mantra.
● The ecstasy in the singing of Krishna’s Name is exponentially magnified by singing Nityananda Nam and Gauranga Nam, granting us lila visions.
● Gaura has managed to keep Himself and Nityananda so secret that for many bhaktas it takes lifetimes to get the same faith in Their Names as in Hare Krishna Nam.
● I am still waiting for the day I can sit with a Nityananda Gaura rasika devotee and be inundated with love for Nityananda Gaura Nam Rupa Lila Dham Parikar.
● Out of millions of Krishna’s devotees, how is it that we cannot easily find even one who desires to sing and share Nityananda or Gauranga’s Name to all?
● Lord Gaura is the master of all the worlds. Giving His mercy to the people in the form of Nityananda, He made them all pure at heart.
● There is no difference between Gauranga Himself and His Name. Calling the singing of His bonafide Name as sahajiya is like calling Him a sahajiya.
● Nityananda Nam or Gauranga Nam awaken the soul’s dormant love for Harinam, Lila and Abodes.
● Just like Gauranga’s name is the marma nam of Krishna and pleases Him the most, Nityananda’s name is the gupta name of His dearest brother Balarama so pleases Him the most.
● Gauranga’s lilas are encapsulated in Nityananda’s heart and Radha Krishna’s lilas are locked in Gaur’s heart. Therefore, Nityananda Nam will reveal everything including Gauranga Nam and Harinam.
● The munificent Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga relentlessly strive to rescue, uplift and deliver those misguided souls who are struggling in the dualities of material sense enjoyment and speculative knowledge.
● The Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga are the topmost Holy Names in creation in the past, present and future because the most heinous, irrevocable and unforgivable offenses and sins are destroyed from the root by singing These Holy Names.
● Bluish Krsna accepted Radha’s complexion to become the golden Gauranga. White Balaram took Gaura’s mood to be the more merciful golden Nityananda.
● As you can’t approach Krishna without singing His names, you can never understand Nityananda Gaura without approaching Their names daily along with Harinam.
● Sva Madhurya Radha-Prema RasaAsvadite
Radha-Bhava Angi kariyache Bhala-Mate
To taste the mellows of Srimati Radharani’s Loving affairs in her relationship with krishna, and to understand the reservoir of pleasure in Krishna, Krishna himself advented as Sri Chaitanya MahaPrabhu in the mood of Radharani. (CC Adi 17.276)
● Krsna transformed into daya (ask and you get) avatari form of Gaura in Kaliyuga whereas Balarama accepted kripa (get even if you don’t want) avatari form of Nityananda.
● There is no such thing as true love in this martyaloka. Only Nityananda Gaura and Their Names and Lilas teach us how to love purely. They are Prem Avatari.
● Bhaktivinoda Dhara is the only way for this world
Shrila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati in 1936:
“Past, present, and future—everyone’s auspiciousness will come by sharing about Nityananda Gaur. Like itinerant mersings, you should take the wares of Gauranga-vāṇī throughout the globe. If necessary, go to all four corners of the earth. Violence to oneself and others under the name of nirjana-bhajana (solitary worship) must be stopped. Every single door must be knocked on at least once. If the inhabitants sincerely inquire as to which manner of Hari-bhajana may be performed aright, tell them that the only way is through the bhaktivinoda-dhārā. The bhaktivinoda-dhārā must be kept alive by the kīrtana of śrauta-vāṇī. If kīrtana of the truth is stopped, then we will be riven from the bhaktivinoda-dhārā.”
● Gauranga Nam was authorized when it emanated from the lotus mouth of Shrila Shivananda Sena and Nityananda Nam was authorized when it was glorified and established by Shrila Madhavendra Puri, Shrila Vrindavan Dasa Thakura, and Shrila Krishnadasa Kaviraja Goswami.
● Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura:
ara eka gudha katha suna sarva-jana
kali-jive yogya-vastu gaura-lila-dhana
My dear souls of Kali yuga I will tell you one very confidential secret, please hear very carefully because this secret you will not find in any holy books, you will not find in any scriptures, even Shrimad Bhagavatam does not describe this secret, what to speak of the Bhagavad Gita, it is a very very confidential secret, “suna sarvajana,”not one or two persons.. No everyone. The most suitable thing for Kali-yuga souls is Gaura Lila.
● Just like millions of streams of Radha Krishna lila emanate from Gauranga lila, similarly millions of streams of both Gauranga lila and Radha Krishna lila emanate from Nityananda Lila. So just make hearing and singing Nityananda Lila your life and soul and you will automatically enter into Gaura Radha Krishna lila very soon without any extra effort or without even knowing all Their lilas.
● The whole world is waiting. The era of real change has not even begun as yet what to speak of it being over. Whatever progress has taken place so far will seem quite insignificant in comparison to the great peaceful spiritual revolution that is coming soon on the planet through the singing of the Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna.
● The world today is in a chaotic mess. Most people live below the poverty line, with no hope of ever getting above it. The cities are over-crowded, disordered and passionate. Violence, anger, corruption, exploitation and mercilessness are part of normal life. Very few people care for others. They only think about themselves but still they are full of anxiety. There is no trust even between family members. Newer and newer diseases are afflicting billions. No one is actually happy even though they have invented millions of ways to make themselves imagine that they are happy. But still they do not learn their lesson and take up the singing of the Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna which is the only way to attain permanent and real happiness.
● When a flower is picked, the bush automatically produces many more flowers to replace those which have been lost. Similarly, even a little sacrifice in the service of Lord Nityananda is returned by the Lord in unlimited abundance.
● When they see us singing, some tell us that life is not meant simply for vibrating some words, but it is meant for enjoyment. What they don’t understand is that the supreme process for the topmost enjoyment of the soul in this world is to always remain in harmony with the Lord by constantly vibrating, singing and singing His Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna.
● It is true that the mother loves each of her children equally, but she is especially attentive to the helpless one who cries out most desperately for her shelter. Similarly, Lord Gaura Krishna loves and maintains all His part and parcel souls, but He especially takes keen interest in delivering those souls who feel complete dependance on His causeless mercy by calling out His Holy Names with every breath.
● The value of a diamond is understood by different people as per their qualification. The child thinks it is a toy to play with, the young woman wants it for her necklace, and the businessman sees it as a means to make lots of money. But it is only the expert jeweler who can come anywhere near to understanding the actual value of the diamond. Similarly, even though the Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna are available to one and all, very rare souls can actually dive deep in the nectar of the Holy Names. The materialist imagines the Holy Names to be some mundane words, the so-called gyani who thinks he is in knowledge thinks that the Holy Names are meant for the sentimentalists or to become one with God, and the practicing devotee sings the Holy Names because singing is the injunction of the scriptures for worshiping the Lord in Kali Yuga. But it is only the advanced devotee who realizes that the Holy Names are factually non-different from the Lord Himself and penetrates into the deep mysteries of the Holy Names in pure devotional service. Entering the deep mysteries of the Holy Names means to factually realize not just to theoretically understand that the Holy Names are non-different from the Lord’s Form, Qualities, Pastimes, Associates and Abodes and to realize and experience these spiritual characteristics of the Lord while singing.
● Just like a calf is spontaneously attracted to the mother cow even in a big herd of cows, similarly in the liberated stage the consciousness of the soul is spontaneously and effortlessly attracted to the Holy Names and all other Divine Characteristics of Lord Nityananda and Lord Gaura Krishna even amidst the turbulent disturbances of this material world.
● It is only by pleasing the close people around him or her can one receive the direct audience of a rich man or woman and one’s problems will be solved. Similarly, it is only by pleasing the devotee who is intimate to Lord Nityananda or Lord Gaura Krishna by following his or her instructions to sincerely sing the Holy Names can one become recognized by the Lord directly.
● Just as the innumerable rivers on this planet ultimately join and merge into one salt ocean, similarly all souls in creation are actually serving God in one way or the other. The materialists serve the Lord indirectly by fruitlessly serving His material energy whereas the more advanced devotees serve the Lord directly by constantly hearing or singing His divine Holy Names.
● Gaze towards the sun and you will see no darkness but turn your head away from the sun and you will see your own shadow. Thus the dark shadow is also due to the sun. In the same way, as long as you remain conscious of the Lord by singing His Holy Names, there is no question of falling a victim to illusion, but as soon as you neglect the Holy Names, you will find yourself face to face with the stark and dark material energy of the Lord.
● Simply sentimental and mental attachment to God will not do if it is not accompanied by practical devotional service to the spiritual master and the Lord which begins by the daily singing of the Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna.
● The sun is so powerfully effulgent and radiant that even if we look away from it’s glaring light, we can still see it. Similarly, it is difficult to forget or avoid the Supreme Lord, once having heard about Him or heard His name from His realized devotees.
● When a child is born from the womb of the mother, the child accepts the father on the basis of the mother’s direction without the need of any argument or speculation. Similarly, the Vedic scripture is our eternal and indisputable mother who clearly points us directly to our eternal father and Lord. Those who faithfully accept are saved from fruitless speculation and research for millions of lives.
● A bankrupt and rebellious son again becomes rich when he returns to his wealthy father as he inherits the opulences of his father. Similarly, we have all come to this painful material world due to our revolt against serving the Lord and wanting to enjoy ourselves. But we can regain the opulence of our soul by becoming reconnected to our eternal and supreme father Lord Nityananda or Lord Gaura Krishna by singing His Holy Names.
● The mind is constantly travelling at a speed higher than that of sound. So the spiritual sound of the Nityananda Nam, Gauranga Nam or Harinam is the only way to stop it’s rumbling and focus it. Voidistic meditation will not help, in fact it will only aggravate the mind’s flickering condition.
● Even if no one on this planet accepts the Nityananda Nam, Gauranga Nam, and Their Lordships Shri Shri Nityananda Gauranga as the Supreme Absolute Truth due to being blinded by sheer envy, greed, lust and ignorance; even if some devotees of Lord Krishna most unfortunately oppose taking shelter of Nityananda Nam and Gauranga Nam due to not seeing Gaura Nityananda as non-different from Krishna Balarama, even if some devotees of the four bonafide Vaishnava Sampradayas of Madhava, Shri, Rudra and Sanata reject the proof in the Vedas about Their Lordships Shri Shri Nityananda Gauranga being God due to being proud of their own sampradayas, even if the most wealthiest person in this world offers me billions of dollars for giving up the singing of the Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga, and even if every single person in this world rejects me due to my love for Nityananda Nam and Gauranga Nam, I will never shake even an inch from my staunch determination to sing Them till my last breath, since They are the only hope for the most fallen souls of Kali Yuga like me.
● Just like all things are packed inside the cupboard, the whole of creation is situated within the divine body of the Lord.
● Just like a hard drive which stores and processes all our data, the Lord’s knowledge of His own creation can be compared to an infinite and ever-expanding data bank on a limitless hard drive.
athāpi te deva padāmbuja-dvaya-
prasāda-leśānugṛhīta eva hi
jānāti tattvaṁ bhagavan-mahimno
na cānya eko ’pi ciraṁ vicinvan
This verse was quoted by Gopinatha Acharya to Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya. It’s a Bhagavatam verse in Caitanya Caritamrita, Gopinath said, ‘You don’t understand that Gauranga Mahaprabhu is Krishna, that is why you don’t have the mercy.” So Sarvabhauma said, “How will I believe that you have the mercy” and Gopinath said, ‘Because I accept Sri Krishna Chaitanya as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, means I already have His mercy.’ Because nobody can accept Him without His mercy. So a very very tiny drop of mercy from His Lotus feet comes and He will know everything. jānāti tattvaṁ bhagavan. And he will know everything. All the philosophical truths will be revealed to such a person.
● When we were singing the Gaura Arati today, I had this realization. I saw the divinely blissful and the resplendent throne of Lord Gauranga in my heart and I felt it kind of popping out of the heart, in live 3D and I was thinking that the Holy name is so powerful, the kirtan, nama sankirtana is so powerful. It gives us such a clear vision of the Lord’s pastimes. We become so fortunate. We become almost as fortunate as those eternal associates of the Lord who are directly participating in His pastimes. When I saw just one limb of Gauranga’s body as He was sitting on the throne, I became mesmerized. One feels like being drawn into a deep ocean of nectar and I felt like meditating on that limb for eternity. You cannot remove your glance from the Lord’s divine form.
● Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura states in Sri Navadvipa Dhama Mahatamaya states:
bahu janma krishna bhaji prema naahi haya
aparaadha-punja taara aachaya nischaya
That after worshiping Krishna, singing His Names for millions of lives we will not get that love that means there are mountains of offenses in our heart and ‘aparaadha-shunya haye laya krishna-naama, tabe jiva krishna-prema labhe aviraama.’ And unless one becomes devoid, totally zero of all offenses then only we will get this love, Krishna prema by singing the Hare Krishna Maha mantra. So what is the hope. This is the whole cycle. We get love only when we become free from all offenses and when we become free of offenses then only we get love. So we are trapped. So what is the hope!
The hope is described in the next verse by Bhaktivinoda Thakura:
shri chaitanya avatare bada vilakshana
aparaadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana
That this incarnation, this form of Gauranga, this advent is so supremely opulent, potent and powerful since He brought Nityananda with Him, that aparadha sattve jiva labhe prema dhana. This line is the only reassuring thing. Only consolation for the soul in Kaliyuga, it is the only verse which gives hope for the most degraded, offensive souls of Kaliyuga. And the line is: ‘aparaadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana’.
That in this incarnation, Gauranga’s mercy is different from Krishna bhakti though both are the same personalities but still Gauranga has specifically come for Kaliyuga bringing His Nityananda, so He does not consider our offenses..along with our offenses one will get love of God. Even though our offenses are there in our heart we will get love of God, when we worship His brother Nityananda, sings His Holy Names, hear His pastimes, go to His Holy abode, hears about His divine associates. Anything to do with Nityananda Gauranga gives one Love even though we have offenses in our heart but Krishna Naam, Krishna Dhama, Krishna Lila will give us love only when we become zero of all offenses. So this the difference. Aparaadha-sattve. All devotees should remember this verse. Aparaadha-sattve jiva.
● The best way of worshiping Radha and Krishna combined, together, is the worship of Gauranga Mahaprabhu, because I had this realization that in the name of Gauranga, both the eternal Nitya Lila of Radha and Krishna are present. One can see the Nitya Lila in Radha’s perspective and one can see the Nitya Lila in Krishna’s perspective simply by Gauranga Nam Kirtan. Because Gauranga’s mind and Gauranga’s heart so absorbed in thinking about Radha and Krishna that thinking about Gauranga is like a deep tunnel into the remembrance of Radha and Krishna and it feels more ecstatic when we think of how Gauranga is thinking about Radha and Krishna, its double ecstasy, so that is the meaning of Nitya Lila Smarana, to remember the Nitya Lila of Radha and Krishna from the perspective of Lord Gaura. Gaura Gaura Gaura Hari.