Comparing the mercy of Krishna and Nityananda to give the ultimate pleasure to Krishna by glorifying His greatest servitor Nityananda more than Him.
Actually Krishna Himself possesses all the more merciful qualities described below which we find in His brother Nityananda. But He chooses to display them in His fully non-different form of Nityananda, simply because He wants His brother to be glorified even more than Him. Sweetness is more prominent in Madhurya and Mercy is more prominent in Audarya.
All scriptures and acharyas say that Krishna is much more happier than even His own glorification when His topmost devotee and dear brother Nityananda is glorified! Gaura Krishna has Himself accepted so many times in Chaitanya Bhagavata that Nityananda is certainly even more merciful than Him.
So to explain this secret truth is never a minimization of Lord Krishna, but actually the ultimate glory of Krishna. It was Krishna only who brought His even more merciful brother Nityananda to give love to the most hopeless souls like us, whom even He Himself would never consider giving. So all credit goes to Krishna for giving us the merciful Nityananda.
Comparing the truths of Krishna’s mercy with Nityananda’s mercy and showing how Nityananda is more merciful than Him does not belittle Krishna. It actually makes Krishna very happy in the highest manner when the supremacy of the worship of His devotee is established over His own worship, because He Himself always does the same in the scriptures at every chance He gets.
Krishna would be defeated in Vraja while playing with His devotees. So Krishna loves to be conquered by Nityananda. Even more than His own devotees, He loves those who love Nityananda, as He proclaims that the devotee of His devotee is His topmost devotee. 💕
● Krishna came to relish Himself
● Nityananda came specifically to give love to all
● Krishna considers our offenses
● Nityananda overlooks out offenses
● Krishna has stringent rules
● Nityananda breaks rules to save us
● Krishna has conditions
● Nityananda gifts bliss unconditionally
● Krishna came in Dvapara
● Nityananda came in Kali for us
● Krishna gives only what we deserve
● Nityananda especially gives us what we don’t deserve
● Krishna punishes us for sins
● Nityananda forgives all our sins
● Krishna gives us free will which we use for sinning
● Nityananda purifies our free will
● Krishna plays only with His eternal associates
● Nityananda makes fallen souls His eternal associates
● Krishna’s name is very strict
● Nityananda’s name is very liberal
● Krishna is very detached
● Nityananda is very attached to save us
● Krishna judges before giving
● Nityananda gives without judging
● Krishna kills the demons and gives them impersonal liberation
● Nityananda searches them out to hug them and unconditionally give His love
● You can’t see Krishna by worshiping only Him
● You can see Krishna by worshiping Nityananda with full guarantee
● Krishna is lenient to only the devotees of His devotees
● Nityananda is lenient to even envious non-devotees
● Krishna’s abode is disciplinary
● Nityananda’s abode is benevolent
● Krishna’s pastimes are only for the pure devotees
● Nityananda’s pastimes are for the fallen and abominable
● One is destroyed by misunderstanding Krishna
● Nityananda grants pure love to even those who hit Him
● Krishna conceals Radha-dasyam
● Nityananda awards Radha-dasyam
● Krishna Expects Vaidhi Bhakti first
● Nityananda grants Raganuga Bhakti
● Krishna requires offenseless chanting of 64 rounds of Hare Krishna Mahamantra.
● Nityananda’s Name and Lila quickly awards pure Harinam and Gaura Radha Krishna Prema.
● Krishna gives strictly according to our desire and surrender.
● Nityananda gives Himself totally even if we don’t want Him or hate Him.
● We need to be very qualified and pure to approach Krishna.
● The more unqualified we are, the more Nityananda grants His mercy.
● Krishna may wait for millions of lives for an offensive soul to turn to him.
● Nityananda turns the soul to Him in this very life even if the soul does not want to.
● Krishna punishes us in proportion to our offenses to rectify and purify us.
● Nityananda destroys all our offenses so that we never have to suffer.
● Patita Pavan Krishna forgives us only when we totally give up the desire to sin and don’t sin deliberately.
● Kapat Pavan Nityananda always keeps on forgiving us even before we do premeditated sinful acts.
● Krishna gives us His love only after all our offenses are uprooted.
● Nityananda grants us His love even when we are offensive, thus eradicating all our offenses.
● To enter Krishna’s pastimes, Radha’s sanction is needed, not His own.
● When Nityananda (Ananga Manjari) is merciful, we get Radha’s special favor quickly.
● Krishna’s worship awards us one spiritual form in Vraja.
● Nityananda’s worship grant us two spiritual forms in both lilas of Krishna and Gaura.
● Krishna is God primarily.
● Nityananda is God, Guru, Devotee, Devotion, and Balarama combined.
● To approach Krishna, we have to fully surrender to a Guru.
● One can directly approach Nityananda as He is the Adi Guru of all Gurus.
● If Guru is displeased on us, Krishna rejects us forever.
● Nityananda is never displeased on any soul since He is forgiving and liberal by nature.
● Krishna kills the demons who are envious of Him.
● Nityananda kills the demoniac mentality to make them Krishna’s devotees.
● Krishna punishes the demons by giving them sayujya mukti.
● Nityananda gives prema bhakti to demons like Jagai and Madhai.
● Krishna killed Kansa’s laundryman by slapping, just for his refusal to give Him new clothes.
● Nityananda embraced and gave His love to the decoit chief who tried to steal from Him.
● Krishna does everything indirectly through His energies.
● Nityananda directly orchestrates the life of even non-devotees personally.
● Krishna always remains engrossed in pastimes with His eternal associates.
● Nityananda takes charge of going to and giving love to the most lost souls in creation.
● Krishna becomes the servant of only His unalloyed devotees.
● Nityananda becomes the menial servant of every fallen soul and knocks at their doors even if they don’t want Him.
● No certainty to get Krishna by worshipping Krishna directly.
● Worship of Nityananda guarantees attainment of Krishna in this life, because Krishna Himself states that the worship of My devotee is higher than My direct worship.
● Worship of Krishna may take millions of lives to be fruitful.
● Worship of Nityananda grants you Gaura Radha Krishna in a few days.
● Krishna is not so pleased by His direct worship and says My direct devotees are actually not My devotees.
● Krishna states the devotees of My topmost devotee Nityananda are My greatest devotees.
● Our Radha-palya-dasi Manjari form can’t be given by Krishna as it can be given only by Radha and Her Associates.
● It is easily granted by Nityananda’s Shakti Jahnava Devi in the form of Radha’s younger sister Ananga Manjari.
● Krishna himself does not get to do the services of a Manjari.
● Nityananda becomes Ananga Manjari, Radha’s younger sister and the friend of Rupa, and grants Manjari Seva to us.
● Krishna is the enjoyer so He does not directly act as a Guru for the Manjaris in Radha’s camp.
● Nityananda is our Guru who prepares us and hands us over to His madhurya form of Ananga for Rupa and Radha’s service.
● Krishna’s Holy Name considers 10 offenses (Padma Purana).
● Nityananda’s Merciful Name destroys those 10 offenses and awards us pure Harinam.
● Krishna’s Deity considers 64 seva-offenses by worshipers.
● Nityananda’s Deity obliterates those 64 offenses in Deity worship.
● Krishna’s Abode considers 10 Dham-offenses of the visitors.
● Nityananda’s Abode removes them and qualifies the soul to eternally stay in Vraja as all the Dhams are actually Nityananda Himself (Sandhini Shakti).
All glories to Sri Krishna! All glories to Sri Nityananda! All glories to Sri Gauranga! All glories to Sri Radha!