● I worship Nityananda because Gaura Radha Krishna will save an ill-fated gone case like me if and only if Nityananda will accept me first.
● I worship Nityananda NOT because I want only Nityananda, but because I want Nityananda Gauranga and Radha Krishna only through Nityananda, as out of the four of Them only Nityananda will even consider of giving Them to a fallen unqualified soul like me.
● I worship Nityananda not because my beloved munificent Gauranga (Krishna in Karunamayi Radha’s bhava) is not merciful, but because my Nityananda is even more liberal than Gauranga in distributing mercy to unqualified souls like me.
● I worship Nityananda not because I am minimizing or leaving Gauranga in any way, but because Gauranga Himself said that the love we have for His beloved Nityananda is actually the love we have for Him, not the love we have for Him directly (mad bhaktanam cha ye bhaktah).
● As stated in the scriptures, worship of my devotee (Nityananda) is higher than My own (Gauranga) worship, since it is only Nityananda who comes to the rescue of those hopelessly lost souls rejected by Gaura Radha Krishna due to their offenses. Nityananda independently gives them pure love without being scared of His younger brother Gauranga. Gauranga is then forced to give His mercy to those souls because Nityananda has already accepted them, just like in the cases of Jagai and Madhai, the pretender sannyasi, etc.
● I worship Nityananda not because I don’t want to attain Gaura Radha Krishna, but because Nityananda is my only hope and way of attaining Them in my fallen condition.
● I worship Nityananda because just as one sees Radha Krishna in the real Vraja by Gauranga’s mercy by visiting or residing in Navadvipa, one will see both Gaura Radha Krishna in the real Navadvipa and Vraja by Nityananda’s mercy, by visting or residing in Ekachakra, like the Pandavas did.
● I worship Nityananda simply because Nityananda Nam reveals to unqualified souls many more raganuga bhakti secrets and realizations than Gaura Radha Krishna nam does in the conditioned stage.
● Yes, I worship Nityananda because there is still hope of deliverance for the offensive souls in this ghastly Kaliyuga, only and only because of our Doyal Nityananda.
● I worship Nityananda because how can I ever give second priority to my Lord Nityananda who gave me Radha Krishna, even when Lord Gauranga had given up on me. He saved me when I needed it the most when no one else cared for me. So He remains my first and foremost Lord (Ishtadeva) eternally.
● I worship Nityananda because I can’t be ungrateful to my only Master who really cared to lift me from my worst abominable state and bring me closer to the highest manjari bhava, at a time when Gaura Radha Krishna saw no possibility of any chance for me to attain it.
● I worship Nityananda because Nityananda causelessly gave me His Ananga manjari’s shelter in Radha Kund, even though I did not have the slightest inclination to even aspire for it.
● I worship Nityananda because I instantly realize and see Nityananda Gauranga and Radha Krishna with my inner eyes simply when I write निताइ in big size, without having to do anything else.
● I worship Nityananda because it is only Nityananda Nam which cools my burning heart and makes me see a ray of hope for relishing Gaura Radha Krishna Nam.
● I worship Nityananda because I could understand Gaura Radha Krishna’s Names only because of airwriting and singing Nityananda’s name.
● I worship Nityananda because I am so fallen and sunk deep down in the bottomless pit of my desires that Gaura Radha Krishna did not find me worthy of being lifted up directly by Them but instead sent magnanimous Nityananda to save me.
● I worship Nityananda because I see instant joy, love, and peace in the eyes of those who sing, hear, or airwrite the more accessible Nityananda’s name for the first time, even more than for the names of Gauranga and Radha Krishna.
● I worship Nityananda because it was only Nityananda who empowered me to share about Nityananda Nam as the most confidential shortcut in Kaliyuga to attain pure love for Harinam and Gaura Radha Krishna.
● I worship Nityananda because Nityananda Himself personally came to my door to save me, whereas Gaura Radha Krishna were waiting for me to go to Their door, which I couldn’t due to my reluctance for bhakti.
● I worship Nityananda because Nityananda forgives my unforgivable and blatently offensive transgressions effortlessly, which would normally make Gaura Radha Krishna reject me for eternity. Nityananda instantly raises me to the highest from my lowest position.
● I worship Nityananda because without Nityananda I am more tiny than a dwarf trying to do the impossible act of touching the moons of Gaura Radha Krishna.
● I worship Nityananda because I see my beloved Gaura Radha Krishna in my Nityananda only. Nityananda compassionately appears to me in my heart in whatever form I desire without hesitation.
● I worship Nityananda because I have realized in the core of my heart in Ekachakra that in my abominable condition it is only Nityananda who actually cares for me like a mother who cares for her child no matter what.
● I worship Nityananda because I truly receive the qualification for the causeless mercy of Gauranga, who is Krishna in Radha’s munificent bhava, only when Nityananda awards it to me. Nityananda’s touch makes that benevolent mercy of Gaura Radha Krishna into something stupendously magnanimous.
● I worship Nityananda because I truly say that my heart is so hardened by my heinous offenses and anarthas that I don’t feel anything when I chant Gauranga Radha Krishna’s name. But my heart melts like butter and tears swell in my eyes when I take shelter of Nityananda’s name. Without doubt, this is simply the liberal nature of Nityananda, of the sound of His name, of the sanskrit syllables of His name, of His dham, of His pastimes, and of His associates.
● I worship Nityananda because I have finally found the limit of causeless compassion in my Praneshwar Nityananda whose hobby is to Himself search for souls to award Gaura Radha Krishna to them, without their asking for it or even without their interest to attain Them.
● I worship Nityananda because in my present condition I am running away very fast from Gaura Radha Krishna, due to my unforgivably offensive nature at every moment. I can see that Nityananda is the only Lord who is running faster than me to actually catch me and bring me back to Their shelter.
● I worship Nityananda because after Gaura’s indication, Nityananda nonchalantly and causelessly appeared in my heart in just one night in Ekachakra, gave me staunch faith in Him, and showed me everything, even though I actually could not do even a single small thing to please Him due to my constantly offensive nature.
● I worship Nityananda because I simply shudder at the thought about where I would be without Nityananda’s compassion on me, by sending our acharyas to save me, and by revealing Gaura tattva in this unqualified age. Without my Nityananda, probably, I would have been in the worst of all hells and then an aquatic bacteria lost forever.
● I worship Nityananda because I would be the most ungrateful wretch in the whole of creation if I don’t give credit to my Nityananda for causelessly awarding me residence in Radha Kund and Ekachakra, even though I was a gross misfit for that.
● I worship Nityananda because Prahlad prayed for the service of His gurudev Narada even before the Lord’s service since Narada saved Him even when the Lord didn’t do it directly. In my case, Nityananda is my ultimate Guru and He happens to be the Supreme Lord too. So I too want Nityananda’s bhaktimaya service before Gaura Radha Krishna’s service, as only Nityananda thought of me in my fallen condition.
● I worship Nityananda because I feel an unique and overwhelming happiness in the association of just a few Nityananda bhaktas then in the association of millions of other souls.
● I worship Nityananda because whatever I am is only due to Nityananda. Everything I think and do and whatever happens in my life, is due to Nityananda’s causeless mercy upon me.
● I worship Nityananda because only Nityananda’s devotees come to lift me up in my utterly ill-fated situation leading to certain ruination, and only they are empowered, allowed, and ordered to save me by Nityananda Himself.
● I worship Nityananda because Nityananda purchased me as a servant of His lotus feet by conferring on an absolute hopeless case like me the unimaginable treasures of Gaura Radha Krishna lilas.
● I worship Nityananda because I am a selfish, self-centered, egotist, and duplicitous wretch with ulterior motives, and NO ONE, trust me NO ONE, would even consider saving me, except my beloved Lord and eternal Master Nityananda!
● I worship Nityananda because I aspire for only one thing in existence which is to grasp and truly realize even a drop of the limit of Nityananda’s magnanimous mercy, which is the only way to factually understand Gaura Radha Krishna.
● I worship Nityananda because even in my fallen stage Nityananda prods me from within to write like a poet to glorify Him. Oh Nityananda, You use even a rock like me to glorify You. Please use me as Your menial instrument eternally!
● I worship Nityananda because even though Nityananda is very pleased by the chanting of His Lord Gauranga’s name, the essential characteristic of Nityananda’s name, which can never be changed, is that Nityananda Nam is more forgiving and causelessly merciful on everyone, even more so than Gauranga Nam. Because Nityananda Nam personifies all the divine liberal qualities of Nityananda Himself and it includes Gaura Radha Krishna in the most accessible manner.
● I worship Nityananda because as Nityananda is pleased when we chant Gauranga’s name, Gauranga is even more pleased when we chant Nityananda’s name. And then He awards us any rasa we want. Just like I eternally beg to Krishna to give me Radha’s service, I constantly beg to Gauranga to give me Nityananda’s service.
● I worship Nityananda because when I remember Nityananda while airwriting or singing His Name and Pastimes, I realize that Nityananda has instantly forgiven my countless unforgivable offenses and is making me qualified for Gaura Radha Krishna prema, which no other form of Lord will ever think of doing, which is to uplift the most fallen into the most advanced, without our deserving it.
● I worship Nityananda because only Nityananda’s benevolent pastimes melt my heart which is harder than stone.
● I worship Nityananda because only Nityananda’s magnanimous abode of Ekachakra appears before my dead, painted, and unqualified eyes in it’s true eternal glory, when no other abode would even consider appearing before me.
● I worship Nityananda because even the heart of the most degraded person in this universe will instantly jump in joy by hearing the causelessly merciful names and pastimes of Nityananda and His eternal associates.
● I worship Nityananda because even in Ram lila, Lakshman was more merciful than His brother Ram. Due to His softest heart, Lakshman refused to do what Ram wanted, which was to heartlessly leave mother Sita in the forest forever.
● I worship Nityananda because it was Lakshman who courageously chose to fight Indrajit first and neutralize His undefeatable shakti weapon, so that Ram would not have to deal with it.
● I worship Nityananda because Lakshman saved those whom Ram rejected, Balarama accepted those whom Krishna rejected, and Nityananda gave prema to those whom Gaura rejected, even if Nityananda had to apparently disobey Gauranga externally to do that. How can I not one-pointedly worship a Lord who takes so much risk for me?
● I worship Nityananda because I am indeed much worse than the offender Duryodhana who plotted to kill the Pandavas, Lord Krishna’s pure devotees, so many times. And it was only our merciful Balarama who accepted such a gross offender of Vaishnavas as His own disciple, gave His association to him, and trained him personally. Krishna rejected Duryodhana but Balarama accepted him. This proves that Nityananda is always more merciful than Gauranga in all Their incarnations.
● I worship Nityananda because even a heinous unforgivable vaishnav aparadhi like Duryodhana, could compose the highest 1000 names of Lord Balarama found in Garga Samhita, by His causeless mercy. And in His Nityananda form in Kaliyuga, He is even more merciful than His Balarama form in Dvapara yuga. This proves that even vaishnava aparadha, which has no atonement in all the Vedic scriptures, is totally eliminated by Nityananda Nam, Nityananda Lila, and by going to Ekachakra.
● I worship Nityananda because even as Balarama, He did not participate in the battle of Kurukshetra, because He believed in delivering the demons by changing their hearts rather than killing them. This is why in the form of Nityananda also, He stopped Gauranga from killing Jagai and Madhai, even though They made Him bleed, because it remains His fundamental principle to save the most fallen sinners like us and make us dance in prema, not to kill them for delivering them, like His brother may want sometimes.
● I worship Nityananda because there is no heinous offense which the most sinful person in this creation can ever commit in the past, present, and future, which is not forgiven by Nityananda Nam, Nityananda Lila and Nityananda Dham.
● I worship Nityananda because Nityananda’s supremely positive holy name is directly the most powerful enemy (antithesis) of all our offenses, anarthas, sins, and wrong desires. Nityananda Nam’s only business is to uproot and annihilate them once and for all.
● I worship Nityananda because even though all other holy names of God give their full results only when they are chanted after receiving them by initiation from a realized guru, Nityananda’s magnanimous name causelessly and quickly awards all the results possible in creation simply by hearing, singing, or airwriting it.